Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

I woke up the other morning to find the sunshine streaming in my window and the sound of the dawn chorus. I jumped out of bed (for a change) and pulled back the curtains. There was a beautiful white frost covering the fields but we had blue skies. A wander through the garden and there were the first crocii and miniature daffodils in bloom. It has made me aware of just how much the sunshine, birdsong and spring flowers affects my outlook. And I'm not alone. There is a Coca cola glass full of budding daffodils in the centre of the staff room table and as the week has gone on they have opened. Everyone comments on them and the wonder of these spring days. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.