Monday, February 21, 2011

Reflections

From Reflection 
        by 
Christina Aguilera


Why is my reflection
Someone I don’t know? 
Must I pretend that I’m
Someone else for all time? 
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside? 
There’s a heart that must
Be free to fly
That burns with a need
To know the reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I’m forced to hide? 
I won’t pretend that i’m
Someone else
For all time
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside? 
When will my reflections show
Who I am inside? 





A Perfect Evening at Kylemore
Kylemore Abbey

A winter's evening at Kylemore


Kylemore


Nightlights on the water looking over at Roundstone


Near Aashleigh Falls


The lake at Johnstown Castle

The Trees at Johnstown Castle


Winter Light at Johnstown Castle



Ducks on a frozen lake St. Stephens Green





Evening in Killarney

At Muckross House Killarney

Lake at Muckross House in the early evening,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.