Tuesday, April 5, 2011


I love to travel abroad, and once school closes my bag is packed and I'm on a plane. However, in January a Turkish friend came to stay with us and we brought him to see some of Ireland. I thought I'd post some photos Connemara to give you a flavour of the west of Ireland. It has a wonderful natural beauty.

Ashleigh Falls

Lettergesh Beach
Lake at Kylemore Abbey

Lough Inagh

Rainbow on Inishknee


  1. What absolutely gorgeous photos Mary! That is such awesome natural beauty! I pictured Ireland so differently and had no idea there were places like Connemara. Thanks for sharing!

  2. Connemara is one of my favourite places in Ireland. There are other places like Killarney which are also very beautiful, but it is more a chocolate box beauty. Connemara is rugged and touches your soul.


Thank you for stopping by. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.